SendinBlue Review

The filters could be more efficient but the reports are clear and precise.

What is most valuable?

The reports that SendinBlue provides. They are clear and precise and tell us who, where and when the recipients opened the email. Additionally, it also tells us which part of the email was clicked on.

How has it helped my organization?

Thanks to this product, I can improve the creation of the templates for my campaigns. The reports and statistics that SendinBlue provides on my campaign allow me to improve my emails.

What needs improvement?

The filters could be more efficient. For example, when I send a campaign, I usually send it again seven days later. Sometimes, I update the database of emails in-between these mailings, and therefore, I have to re-enter all the filters of the first mailing, and it can take a very long time depending of the campaign.

I’ve been using this product for four months now. I use it daily to manage my web marketing campaigns.

None.

I haven’t had to use customer service yet.

No previous solution was used.

It’s really simple, you just link your domain with SendinBlue and you’re good to go!

As I use SendinBlue to send job offers, I don’t evaluate the ROI with sales, but with the numbers of applicants. Most of the time, the reports show that SendinBlue is really efficient.

Not before, but lately I’ve evaluated other options like Retarus for example. I was looking for an email management platform to target businesses. I think SendinBlue is really good for the business to consumer campaigns, but it can be considered as a spammer in the business to business campaigns.

What other advice do I have?

You should analyze and think what will be the use of SendinBlue. If it's for daily use, like newsletters for example, then it will be a good fit for you.

1 visitor found this review helpful