SentinelOne Review

Offers better protection for corporate environments particularly with a lot of cloud integration and platforms like Office 365

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is to have as a next-generation security product for our endpoint devices.

What is most valuable?

All of the features are valuable. The way that it integrates into management with fault correction capabilities over is especially valuable. Any of the full gamut of the features that it provides are useful to us.

What needs improvement?

In terms of improvement, I would like to see better alerting to let us know if there is anything wrong with SentinelOne working on the endpoint of the computer.

I have been using SentinelOne for six months.

It's very stable.

It's scalable. We don't have any plans to increase usage.

We haven't had to engage with their technical support.

We were previously using another solution and it was a corporate decision to switch to this solution.

The initial setup was straightforward. The deployment took around two weeks.

We did the integration in-house.

We didn't evaluate other options before choosing this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I strongly recommend this solution. I would recommend that you get onto a next-generation endpoint security device like this one. It's much better protection for corporate environments particularly with a lot of cloud integration and platforms like Office 365. If you're going to start using those sort of services, then you really need a next-generation endpoint protection device like SentinelOne.

I would rate it an eight out of ten.

More SentinelOne reviews from users