SentinelOne Review

Protects endpoints against malware and other threats

What is our primary use case?

We are an IT company that sells solutions, and this is one of the products that we provide to our customers. We work on certain opportunities that require the capabilities of SentinelOne, but we do not use it for our own purposes.

This solution is used to protect endpoints against malware and other threats.

A lot of the deployments are hybrid. In Lebanon, the cloud is not used to a large extent. Most of the customers use on-premises solutions.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is the user-friendly interface. Our customers ask for something that is easy to use, easy to manipulate and doesn't require too much intervention. This is where SentinelOne scored big against CrowdStrike and Carbon Black.

This solution is easy to install.

What needs improvement?

This solution would be more attractive to customers if the price were lower.

We have been working with this solution for about one year.

The stability seems ok at this point because there is no negative feedback from the customers.

This solution is scalable and expandable with no issues.

We have support from both vendor and distributor, and up to now, it has been satisfactory. The response has been very good, which is something the customers really appreciate and is always considered a plus.

The initial setup of this solution is straightforward. The deployment is very easy and very fast, taking perhaps two or three hours, depending on the size of the project.

It is a centralized deployment.

A maximum of two people are required for the setup and maintenance.

The implementation of this project is a joint effort between our team and the vendor's technical team.

What other advice do I have?

I have done POCs with this solution for two customers and there has been no negative feedback.

My advice for anybody considering this product is to do a POC and check to ensure it fits their environment. In some areas, this may be the best product to use, but in another environment, another product or another solution would be a better fit. It's always a matter of doing the POC and trying to get the most out of the product, depending on the environment.