SentinelOne Review

Receptor is good at finding many EFC files

What is our primary use case?

We use the public cloud version.

What is most valuable?

We have a preference for their receptor. It's good at finding many EFC files. Normally, EFC files could have a virus, but we need to exclude some of them.

What needs improvement?

It corrects all of the EFC files with a virus. All the achievements, maximum EFC files. Many EFC files will be flagged as a virus. Some virus databases need to be updated. The model is good at finding many EFC files. The trouble is it needs to be updated.

From the client-side, some scanning and other features can be enabled for scanning viruses better. If they want to scan for an individual reason other than viruses, such as scanning for legal files, they haven't been able to gather that from the client-side.

Some features could be more user-friendly. For instance, setting restrictions in the explorer for what level one must be to use it is not user-friendly. It is difficult to find what we're searching for.

The solution is stable.

Out of ten, I would give this solution 8.5 for scalability.

When we need partners, they support us well. There have been no issues with that.

What other advice do I have?

It's okay. It's a better solution than other competitors.

I would rate this solution as nine out of ten.

More SentinelOne reviews from users