SentinelOne Vigilance Review

It works and has not been breached

What is our primary use case?

Ransomware protection

Malware protection

Anti-Virus

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it works and is reliable. Other solutions I have researched have all been breached, and as far as I can establish, SentinelOne is the only one that has not been breached.

I have been using SentinelOne for the past year.

It's very stable.

As SentinelOne is automated, operates in the background and in real-time, some of our clients were not even aware that they were attacked, encrypted and rolled back.  Their business carried on without any interruptions.

The scalability is excellent.

Very efficient on the use of PC resourcess.

Our clients are mainly niche clients.

We haven't needed to use technical support.

We haven't used solutions with actual endpoint security, just antivirus software but not proper endpoint detection and response.

We needed an EDR System that would provide the best cyber security & protection to our customers.

Suject to T&Cs, SentinelOne offers a warranty of up to $1,000,000 USD against ransomware.

It's very easy and there's no setup for the clients to do either. It's all deployed from the cloud and there's nothing to do on-site.

In-house depolyment to remote clients

I think the pricing is reasonable because it does what it says. You may be able to get some cheaper products, but if they don't protect you then it's actually pointless. You're wasting money. Rather pay for something that provides protection.

Webroot, ESET, Crowdstriike as well as others.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to someone considering this solution is to contact me at CyberSec@global.co.za.

I would rate SentinelOne a nine out of ten.

Their documentation is fine. The only negative is that is is not available for mobile devices. But again, I'm not sure if that's the right application for SentinelOne. Whether a cell phone requires that level of protection, I'm not sure, but I would imagine maybe a version for cellular phones.

Private Cloud