Seqrite Endpoint Security Review

Provides a helpful overview of your systems, but it doesn't detect or report attacks

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution for endpoint security.

What is most valuable?

The only thing that I have found useful is that I have an overview of my systems in the networks. Other than that as ransomware detection, it does not suit my purpose.

What needs improvement?

We are currently looking for other solutions because we have had some ransomware attacks in the last two or three years and it isn't detecting them. I have been attacked three times while I have had this endpoint security.

It should be able to detect and report any ransomware attack but currently, it doesn't detect and it doesn't report any.

The initial set up could be simplified.

The stability needs to be improved, as it is not a stable product.

In the next release, I would like to see analytic reporting.

I have been using Seqrite Endpoint Security for the past six years.

Since the time that I have been using this solution, I don't find it to be a stable product.

Seqrite Endpoint Security is a scalable solution.

Technical support is good.

They have a platform online where you can reach out to technical support.

The initial setup is somewhat complex. It is not terribly complex but the initial setup is not simple, either.

I am not sure how long the deployment took, as it was six years ago. Two years ago we did the renewal and that took two days. We had support throughout the process but it was not simple.

We have one person to maintain this solution. It is not difficult to maintain.

We had a consultant help us with the deployment.

Licensing fees are on a yearly basis. Compared to other solutions, this solution is cheaper.

There are no additional cost outs of the licensing fees.

We are currently evaluating Bitdefender GravityZone, Sophos Intercept X, and Kaspersky.

What other advice do I have?

Before implementing Seqrite Endpoint Security, you need to evaluate the price for a security position in the market.

With my experience, I believe that there are better options available than Seqrite.

Know what you want and do your research, because there are better solutions available.

I would rate Seqrite Endpoint Security a six out of ten.