Serena Solutions Business Manager Review

I can see the complete estimates for my request in one view. There are some user interface and link issues.

What is most valuable?

Estimates from all teams are visible in one general ticket (PFC). I can see the complete estimates for my request in one view.

How has it helped my organization?

Tracking of business requirements and project scope during the execution phase.

What needs improvement?

User interface and links between tickets. For me, Jira is the ideal tool. I am evaluating SBM, from this perspective.

In Jira, there are more types of links between tickets, you can create your own type of relation, and then you can filter by this relation.

In Jira, you can change your personal space/account to see only the things you are interested in, for example, dashboards and screens.

I am not the sales representative of Atlassian. I am only an experienced user.

We have been using the solution for a year.

I am not aware of any stability issues.

I am not aware of any scalability issues.

I have no experience with technical support.

I donĀ“t know why my company chose this product.

I was not involved in the initial setup of the product.

The decision about this solution was made before I came to the company. I am not aware of any other evaluated solutions.

11.00.01.00.790 (build 552)
Find out what your peers are saying about Micro Focus, IBM, Microsoft and others in Software Configuration Management. Updated: July 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.