ServiceNow Review

No downtime, good service, and good scalability

What is our primary use case?

We use it for our service desk as well as for some asset management.

How has it helped my organization?

Last year, there were three steps for installing or uninstalling software when a user asked us to do so. We had to connect to a user's computer and manually install or uninstall the software. By using ServiceNow, when a user opens a ticket or incident, we can automatically run the workflows through the system. The assistant can automatically go to the user's computer and install or uninstall the software.

What is most valuable?

The Workflow feature is the most valuable.

What needs improvement?

The Software Asset Management feature can be improved. We would like to see more features for the Software Asset Management functionality.

Its price can also be better. It is currently more expensive than other solutions.

I have been using this solution for one year.

It is really good. There is no downtime.

It has really good scalability. We have around 1,000 users using ServiceNow.

Their technical support is good. They also have a very good forum and blog through which we can share experiences with other users.

The initial setup was complex. We had to add some consulting services behind the scenes to build up the ServiceNow environment. The deployment took four months.

We used an integrator. They were not so good. They were more like a box mover. They were more interested in selling ServiceNow than providing a professional service.

I am from Brazil. For Latin American markets, ServiceNow is very expensive as compared to other vendors, such as VMware.

We evaluated Serviceaide. We found ServiceNow to be a broad and wide solution. There are more models that we can buy in the future. For example, if I want RPA or artificial intelligence, I can buy it as an upsell or cross-sell.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. It is a very good product. It is very stable, and there is no downtime. They also provide good services.

I would rate ServiceNow an eight out of ten.

Paris
More ServiceNow reviews from users
...who compared it with Fujitsu RunMyProcess
Learn what your peers think about ServiceNow. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
513,091 professionals have used our research since 2012.