ServiceNow Review

Robust with an easy setup and fair pricing

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for ITSM record catalog incident problems and Service Level Management.

What is most valuable?

The product is very robust.

The solution offers very good customization. I can make very strong chains and format excellent business rules.

The pricing of the product is quite good. It's not too expensive.

The setup is very easy.

What needs improvement?

The customer service management is the grown product. INow I don't have much skill, but I think that could be an excellent complement for ITSM.

We've been using the solution for four years at this point. We have a bit of experience with it.

The product has very nice stability. We haven't had any reliability issues. There aren't bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It works quite well.

I've found the scalability to be good. If a company needs to expand the product, it should be able to do so without any issues.

We have about 80-85 employees on the solution right now. They are mainly supervisors and agents. Currently, we are at capacity for the upcoming year. Beyond that, I'm unsure as to if we will expand usage in the future.

Technical support is okay, however, sometimes it takes time to get help. Our hope is that, in the future, they get even better at assisting their clients.

Although I am aware of other solutions, such as RemedyForce, currently we're using this product and we don't plan on changing any time soon.

The initial setup is not overly complex. It's quite straightforward and very simple. We didn't have any issues.

Our deployment took about four to five weeks in total.

I'm not exactly sure how many people in our organization actually handled the deployment or cover any maintenance required.

We did not use an integrator, reseller, or a consultant for the deployment. We were able to handle the process ourselves.

The pricing is fair. We get good value for how much we pay. It's not overly expensive.

That said, I don't know the exact pricing of the solution. It's not an aspect of the product that I handle.

I'm not sure if the company looked at other options before choosing this product.

What other advice do I have?

We're both a customer and a reseller. We use the solution in our offices in Paris, Madrid and New York.

I'd recommend the solution. It's very easy to implement. The deployment is much easier compared to other solutions.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten.

More ServiceNow reviews from users
...who compared it with Fujitsu RunMyProcess
Learn what your peers think about ServiceNow. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.