ServiceNow Review

Scalable, stable, easy to set up, and has more extensive features than other solutions

What is our primary use case?

We use it for incident management.

What is most valuable?

It has more extensive features as compared to the other competitors.

What needs improvement?

Currently, we are finding it a bit difficult to monitor the subscriptions that are being used. The reporting feature related to this can be improved.

Its ITOM functionality can be improved. BMC does a better job than ServiceNow in terms of capturing utilization and other such things.

It is quite stable from the implementation perspective.

It is quite scalable. Scalability is one of its advantages.

Their technical support is not bad. I would rate it a four out of five. It can be improved in terms of being able to understand and help with management.

We have been using both ServiceNow and BMC Helix ITSM for our client. ServiceNow is more scalable, competent, and intuitive than BMC Helix ITSM. It is a little bit more expensive than BMC Helix ITSM.

The initial setup is more or less straightforward. The deployment took around 30 to 40 days.

ServiceNow tends to be a little bit more expensive as compared to BMC Helix ITSM.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise others to make sure what is required.

I would rate ServiceNow an eight out of ten.

More ServiceNow reviews from users
...who compared it with JIRA Service Management
Learn what your peers think about ServiceNow. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.