ServiceNow Review

It comes as a set of pre-built ITIL processes as well as a platform to build a variety of custom business applications.

Valuable Features

ServiceNow comes as a set of pre-built ITIL processes as well as a platform that can be used to build a variety of custom business applications.

Room for Improvement

Even though there is a huge freedom in what you can customize, there are still plenty of areas for improvement regarding non-documented APIs and hard-coded functionality.

Use of Solution

We've been using the solution since 2014 (Eureka version).

No, deployment is very smooth and your production instance will be up and running in no time.

There were a couple of issues on ServiceNow side which were promptly addressed by ServiceNow support.

I would say there is a lot of room for improvement when it comes to technical support. There are times when I feel that a person working on a ticket is able to only direct me to the relevant WIKI articles (which I've usually read already before deciding to contact support).

2 visitors found this review helpful
4 Comments
Senior Analyst of eCommerce Systems at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employeesReal UserTOP 10

Technical Support Tip: Sometimes it's faster and more accurate to ask the community (community.service-now.com) instead of the support (HI) directly.

07 March 16
Online Community Manager at ServiceNowVendor

You can find the ServiceNow community at community.servicenow.com.

18 March 16
Vidhya SrinivasanVendor

Great to hear the feedback on the community. With regards to Hi, do share your feedback with us. We are constantly looking to get enhance our support experience.

03 April 16
Jeevan ChaukarConsultantTOP 5

Dear Valery,
Since you have given a feedback about support, I would like to understand what kind of support packages were offered by Service Now to you (not expecting financial numbers of course - but other information)? Typically product vendor would try to do things in such a way that you may pay more for say "Platinum" support than "Bronze"...Something like that..So a bronze customer is unlikely to get same priority treatment as platinum even if they are using identical product facing identical issues.

Regards,