ServiceNow Review

It's helped to automate repetitive tasks, but the UI can be busy and complicated for non-IT users.

What is most valuable?

• Change
  • Incident
  • Service Catalog
  • Configuration Management
  • Project Portfolio Management
  • Knowledge Base

How has it helped my organization?

• Improved the globalization of processes and around the clock service delivery to our customers
  • Automated repetitive tasks and shifted left simple tasks to the service desk

What needs improvement?

• Lots of customizations can lead to breaking the system when moving to another release. This should be managed better by ServiceNow
  • UI can be busy and complicated for non-IT users
  • Difficulty in debugging and testing code output

I've used it for five years.

8/10

8/10

We used a different product, and switched because it was easier to set up and customize to the needs of our business compared to its competition.

A bit of both. It involved more customizations/work than we initially assumed.

Both. Have a dedicated resource(s) from in house that works with the vendor in developing and setting ServiceNow Modules/Applications. It's very important to use an experienced vendor team that has dealt with complexities in implementing a ServiceNow environment. You should also have clear functional requirements/functional specifications from the beginning before any ServiceNow development is done.

More ServiceNow reviews from users