ServiceNow Review

You can quickly automate delivery of services or goods to the end-user.

What is most valuable?

• Workflows
  • Automation
  • Integrations

How has it helped my organization?

I would say one of the best things on ServiceNow platform is the way how you can quickly automate delivery of services or goods to the end-user.

What needs improvement?

Reporting capabilities could use some improvement.

I've used it for four years.

It strongly depends on customer awareness of ServiceNow best practices. In some cases stability is an issue.

It strongly depends on customer awareness of ServiceNow best practices. In some cases scalability is an issue.

Depends how big account the customer is for ServiceNow.

I have a few experiences with HPSD. Thick client instead of web application says everything.

ServiceNow comes with a lot of functionality included as baseline implementation. For example, all main ITIL processes are implemented, as well the fact that it is a cloud solution gives you the whole functional system at the beginning.

I am part of vendor team or advising clients in solution architecture area.

The license model is based on a number of fulfillers (active users who play some role within ServiceNow functionality). Therefore, you can serve as many end-users as you want without additional costs.

What other advice do I have?

A strong architect is needed. You should follow best practices and challenge customers. So don’t implement everything right at the moment when you receive requirements.

Find a strong partner with experience of other customers of the same size and nature. Find a parter that will create, together with you, a strategy that will guide you during preparation, all phases of development, and operational times.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We as a preferred solutions partner of ServiceNow directly cooperating with ServiceNow Professional Services on project for customers.
More ServiceNow reviews from users