ServiceNow Review

I like the speed of being able to do things in ServiceNow.

Valuable Features

The speed of being able to do stuff. Once you know where to put your code, it's very fast to put it somewhere and have it running.

Room for Improvement

More publications about what plug-ins are available.

Use of Solution

I've personally used it for about a year.

There's been very little downtime in the year we've had it. I think we've had one outage that was five minutes or so.

Product-wise, I think it's scalable. The pricing model is a little bit prohibitive for us.

They've been great. I haven't used them much in the year that I've done it. I've only had maybe two incidents logged, but they were great with them.

The community is good most of the time. People will answer questions so it's a pretty good community.

We just did the Fuji to Geneva, and there were a lot of issues. I think it was because we've done a lot of customizations on forms, adding things, and what-not that broke when we moved to Geneva. The other guys who have been there for longer have said it was pretty difficult in comparison to the other upgrades.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

It's kind of preventing us from using it on other things because of the licensing model.

Other Advice

It's worth it, but have a good team around you to help you do it right. Having a team has been good to bounce ideas off of, especially when people have been using it in our organization for maybe eight or nine years. There's always someone who knows, "Oh don't do this," or "Do it that way."