ServiceNow Review

Scheduling reports has decreased manual effort.

What is most valuable?

Reporting

Incident

Configuration

Visual Task Boards

Scheduling

Evanios Operations

Easy integration

Customized Dashboard as per user requirement

How has it helped my organization?

Scheduling reports has decreased manual effort.

Integration is possible with almost all monitoring tools and auto-ticketing functions properly.

What needs improvement?

A duplicate ticket option should be enabled - this feature can help to take the same information from a close incident thus decreasing manual time.

4 years

No issues.

Excellent (9/10)

Excellent (9/10)

In my previous organisation we used LanDesk which used to have less options. Hence switched to ServiceNow.

In-house one

No others were evaluated.

More ServiceNow reviews from users
...who compared it with Fujitsu RunMyProcess
5 Comments

author avatarit_user390441 (Online Community Manager at ServiceNow)

Koustuve,

Thanks so much for the review, we appreciate your feedback. Good idea for the duplicate ticket option. I'll send that over to the product team for consideration.

Thanks again,
Eileen

author avatarit_user532776 (ITSM Administrator at a real estate/law firm with 1,001-5,000 employees)

We enabled a duplicate incident feature on our instance since way back on Calgary. It can be done with relatively little effort.

author avatarit_user343362 (Global Command Center Analyst at AstraZeneca)

Hi JD Thanks for the information.I think it would be great if we can implement the feature again with the current Helsinki version or may be next version.

Koustuve, I would be glad to share the method we used. And me a message on LinkedIn and I will converse with you about it if you wish.