ServiceNow Review

Design your IT portal exactly as you dreamed

What is most valuable?

ServiceNow gives you the opportunity to customize your portal according to your needs using the most recent frameworks such as bootstrap, AngularJS, jQuery, etc., or to simply code HTML tags or JavaScript. It contains some internal programming language, Glide, which is quite similar to normal JavaScript.

How has it helped my organization?

• Optimisation of service delivery across the supply chain.
  • Better reliability and quality of service.
  • Improved customer satisfaction and relationships.
  • Our IT homepage improved how we order products internally, making it smooth.

What needs improvement?

The Project Management with Resource Management feature is an area with room for improvement. The timecard are not being considered when a resource is working on two projects and contains vacations or out of office days. The reports should be a lot better; maybe it could use SAP BusinessObjects, Tableau or QlikView in the background; that would be nice.

I rate customer service as high. The ServiceNow communities work quite well. There's a large of people with experience. They also publish a lot of content on youtube to bring out product features.

I rate technical support as high.

We previously used BMC ARS. We switched because it has helped to reduce operational IT costs by 30-50%.

1 visitor found this review helpful