ServiceNow Review

​The workflow capability for easy setup is powerful

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this for our North America practice of IT Asset Management and IT Service Management (incident, problem, change, and knowledge). We also use it for HR Case Management and are now developing business applications in order to perform things like IP and Application Management.

How has it helped my organization?

I like the ease of use of the ServiceNow platform.

We have used ServiceNow for HR case management, IT Asset Management, IT Service Management, and custom business applications

What is most valuable?

The value of features has changed with each release. Initially I was impressed with the automation capability. Now, the look and feel is a valuable benefit for adoption. The most recent addition of SAM Premium is a game changer for many organizations.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see Advanced Intelligent Automation. I can't wait to see how ServiceNow continues to build out the automation capability with things like RPA, OCR, and even machine learning capabilities to help make giant steps forward in the ITSM space.

More than five years.

The workflow capability for easy setup is powerful. Combine this with automation and you have a great tool which is built on ITSM principles.