What is our primary use case?
- Work intake
- Project management
- Project for a 30 person marketing and communications team at a Big 4 professional services firm.
How has it helped my organization?
- It helps improve service levels and reduce team stress.
- It provides internal clients with greater transparency about their projects and deliverables.
What is most valuable?
- Ability to configure a service catalog with defined SLAs.
- Single window for all work requests.
- Ability to bundle various deliverables into a single project work request.
For how long have I used the solution?
Less than one year.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
We used a homebrew solution developed by (and for) our IT department. It was far too complex for marketing users.
How was the initial setup?
The setup was time-consuming and required a lot of internal resources.
What about the implementation team?
We used an in-house team.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
The IT department conducted a vendor evaluation, but I am not aware of which solutions were considered.
What other advice do I have?
It is a very robust tool. We use it for all back office teams in the firm, resulting in a common interface and intake process across HR, IT, Marketing, and Finance.