ServiceNow Review

Flexible tool enables us to use scripts to create business tools

What is our primary use case?

As a developer, I have mostly work on agent management and service catalog items, to create business tools. I write scripts to satisfy customer requirements.

What is most valuable?

Year after year they have implemented more functionalities and come out with more enhancements, as well as new modules.

What needs improvement?

The Service Portal could be improved. There are some things in it which are somewhat difficult for me to understand.

Three to five years.

It is a stable product.

I have not encountered any issues with its scalability.

If there is an issue we raise a high-level ticket. We usually get a response within a day or, if it a priority, within two or three hours. They have provided us solutions that we've implemented in our company.

I started my career with ServiceNow only. I haven't used any other tool. I have a little bit of knowledge about Remedy, but I don't have any practical experience with it. My practical experience is only with ServiceNow.

The process of loading everything into ServiceNow is very straightforward. It is not complex.

What other advice do I have?

ServiceNow is great. It's flexible and it is very simple for process flow or idea flow.

Disclosure: IT Central Station contacted the reviewer to collect the review and to validate authenticity. The reviewer was referred by the vendor, but the review is not subject to editing or approval by the vendor. The reviewer's company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Bronze partner.