ServiceNow Security Operations Review

Powerful application vulnerability scanner, good support, and good value for the money

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and ServiceNow is one of the products that we implement for our clients. Of the different ServiceNow modules, we are familiar with several, including Security Operations.

ServiceNow integrates with the helpdesk and our clients use it to manage their tickets. It is also used to keep track of security incidents and run periodic scans.

What is most valuable?

My favorite feature is the application vulnerability scanner.

What needs improvement?

The threat intelligence module needs a better dashboard.

Having a single, unified dashboard that gives me a 360-degree view of all of the modules would be very useful.

I have not noticed any issues with stability.

Scalability has not been a problem.

The technical support is very good.

I have not personally deployed this product but from the feedback that I have heard, my understanding is that it is pretty easy.

This product is a good value for the money.

What other advice do I have?

This is a product that I recommend, although I would advise consulting with them before beginning the implementation.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
Find out what your peers are saying about ServiceNow, Splunk, Palo Alto Networks and others in Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR). Updated: June 2021.
510,882 professionals have used our research since 2012.