SevOne Review

A stable network and infrastructure management platform

What is our primary use case?

We use SevOne to display all the information from Cisco IP SLA regarding the delay, voice quality, etc.

What is most valuable?

It's a great solution for highlighting and discovering useful information regarding our network's elements.  There is a cheaper solution available,  but in general, SevOne is a good solution for analyzing network information. It's also very easy to use.

What needs improvement?

As I mentioned before, there are cheaper solutions available. Earlier, our management team only managed ICMP, like IP SLA. That's why, at that point in time, we decide to use Cisco IP SLA.

Well, I don't know if it's in development at SevOne, but some similar solutions offer end-to-end visibility, both regarding the server and also the network elements.

Other solutions also include the server and some additional layers, like an operating system or database, and in some cases, the application, too; their network elements are designed for management-level.

I don't know if SevOne plans on incorporating these features into their next release, but they should.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give SevOne a rating of nine.

I have been using SevOne since 2016.

SevOne provides us with great stability in the production environment. It's also very scalable, too.

From my personal experience, the support has been good.

Initially, we wanted a specif look and feel regarding our SevOne solution. That took some extra time, but that's to be expected. In general, we got some useful information right out of the box with SevOne. Overall, it's easy to set up.

More SevOne reviews from users