SevOne Review

What is most valuable?

SevOne is a great solution because it is fully scaleable.

Since 2009, it's been important in the company to identify areas of opportunity and prevent events that affect the services of the company. It has the potential to find more than 300 computers at once, and this is when you have multiple devices, and it gives great speed for each metric values in time.

How has it helped my organization?

It detects trends in metrics that prevent saturation, high temperatures in data centers, and provides visibility into the fantastic elements that help make the verification of real-time events.

What needs improvement?

• Prevention
  • Planning
  • Service quality
  • Problem analysis to help reconcile the part of the services provided

Since 2009.

No, everything is very transparent in the implementation of the solution because it is an appliance. Everything is integrated at the application level, including the database and hardware.

It is very stable.

It's very scaleable, as you just add an appliance and it's immediately available to users. Also, its integration with other appliances is very quick and transparent to end users. We started with only one, and have grown over time to more than 15 appliances very quickly.

The level of service is friendly, and we have various means of contact- forums, the SevOne community, phone, website, face-to-face with regional sales engineers. The only thing missing is to have it in Spanish.

The level of knowledge of support portion is good. Complicated cases have engineering that support the first tier if necessary. Their responses are fast and efficient.

We used a solution called MRTG that has limits in its history. It was limited, and did not have many features such as sending of traps and capabilities such as speed. It lacks good management teams, and we would find it very difficult to manage them with the previous solution we had.

The initial configuration is very simple to implement could say it's something like Plug and Play, this solution is very user friendly and you are increasingly making improvements , many of them taken into account users

The level of implementation and sales for our case was good since we directly directly with the managers. The people in sales and implementation are currently trying to meet our expectations in a very effective and efficient way. We've had excellent treatment and care.

It analyzes events affecting the services we provide to our customers, and it helps to plan improvements that are reflected in customers satisfied with the services we provide , be clear at the executive level quality of services we are providing.

The level of price to functionality ratio is more balanced because, as an appliance it doesn't care about hardware or database that we would otherwise use. This directly helps SevOne engineers who are responsible for this, and avoid those areas that indicate there is a problem at the application, database or hardware level.

We had an evaluation of the best solutions and found that SevOne fit us best. It gave us more opportunities, and better performance than the other solutions. The best part that I see is its patented multiple elements is impressive and very efficient.

What other advice do I have?

It is a very efficient and highly recommended solution. Its stability is great and gives you a great view of all the elements of your organization. Also, the ability to publish charts on websites is one of the things that are used.