SevOne Review

It has basic useful features like measurements of CPU, disk, and memory, but it also has the ability to measure net flow.​​​

Valuable Features

The most valuable features for us are the huge number of network devices it can monitor. It has a lot of useful features, not only the basic things like measurements of CPU, disk, and memory, but it also has the ability to measure net flow.

Also, we've found their good support to be valuable.

Improvements to My Organization

It help us to monitor a large variety of network devices and servers from our customers.

Room for Improvement

In the area of server monitoring, it has some areas for improvement. For example, when you need to measure the CPU usage on Windows servers, it does not have the option to measure the total usage of CPU, only the measure of each core or CPU. Total CPU usage is something that's important to us.

Use of Solution

I've used it for three years.

The vendor helped us with deployment.

Yes, we had stability issues. Specifically, when we update to a new version, it often affects the reports that are created.

We did not have any scalability issues.

Customer service is a 10 out of 10.

Technical support is a 10 out of 10.

In my previous job, we used ManageEngine. In this new job, we have always used SevOne.

I wasn't involved in the initial setup, so I don't know.

Implementation Team

We implemented it with a vendor term. Their expertise was very high.

Other Solutions Considered

I don't know if we evaluated other options because management chose this solution.

Other Advice

It's a good option, particularly because of SevOne's support.