SharePoint Designer Review

An online platform for retrieving, storing and exchanging documents

What is our primary use case?

Within our organization, there are roughly 3,000 people, but very few of them interact with SharePoint Designer. We plan on using this solution in the future.

How has it helped my organization?

It stopped us from having to run around, manually exchanging documents. It's an online system, easy to access, and complete with document storage. Retrieving documents and uploading them is easy.

What is most valuable?

The user interface is good; it's easy to manage.

I have been using SharePoint Designer for approximately one year.

SharePoint Designer is a very stable solution.

We have our own IT team that handles most maintenance related problems. When we have interacted with customer support, they have always helped us.

Before SharePoint Designer was introduced, we used to have a manual documentation system — we had to run from one corner of the building to the other, looking for someone. SharePoint has made things a lot easier.

We did a revamp. We migrated from another version. A team then showed us how to operate it properly and made sure we were very comfortable navigating it. It's very easy to use.

What other advice do I have?

I would highly recommend this solution.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give SharePoint Designer a rating of nine. If they included some training modules, I would give them a ten, because that would make it even more user-friendly.

Private Cloud
More SharePoint Designer reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about ASP.NET vs. SharePoint Designer and other solutions. Updated: July 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.