SharePoint Review

The two-way synchronization is valuable. The number of files that can be uploaded has a limit.

What is most valuable?

The two-way synchronization is very valuable.

How has it helped my organization?

Automatic synchronization with our file server library: Once all the data is uploaded to SharePoint, changes made by any user (regardless the access location) who has access to given files are automatically downloaded to our file server.

What needs improvement?

There is a limitation on the number of files that can be uploaded.

I have used it for six months.

There is a limitation on the number of files that can be uploaded.

As per Microsoft support, the issue should be fixed in the next releases. But until now, the same problem is occurring.

The technical support related to Office 365 in general was good, but we have faced some issues related to the SharePoint support. We have received different opinions (some were contradictory) from different support agents.

I did not previously use a different solution.

The setup is not complex; we just create the libraries and the sync will start. (We have downloaded and used various tools including Microsoft’s own tools.)

SharePoint is embedded in our Office 365 license. The price is very competitive. (I believe it is one of the best.)

Before choosing this product, I did not evaluate other options.

What other advice do I have?

Office 365 SharePoint is a powerful and great tool, as long as your libraries’ content is limited in terms of the number of files. For huge data uploads, limitation problems will start popping up.