Microsoft 400x400

SharePoint Review
Workflows transformed our paper processes into digitized and faster processes. Document libraries lack flexibility.

Valuable Features

The ability to create workflows.

Improvements to My Organization

Using the workflow as an example, it has helped to transform the conventional paperwork processes into digitized and faster processes.

Room for Improvement

Document libraries. At the moment, they still lack the flexibility you get in conventional Windows file systems. However, it has lots of features that make it a good replacement.

Use of Solution

I have used SharePoint for two years.

The fact that it relies on the Internet and runs in a browser means it is bound to have performance issues.

I didn't encounter any issues with scalability. What I do know is that, when this is required, you will need the right skilled IT specialist to make the change. Often the right skilled specialists are not easy to find.

Microsoft provides both online and phone support. Phone support depends on the plan you are subscribed to.

We did not have a previous solution.

The initial setup is a simple process. However, planning requires more time in order to gather user requirements.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Setup an initial trial account with a pilot group to ascertain what is best for your environment.

Other Solutions Considered

We didn’t look at other options.

Other Advice

If your users are already familiar with an existing Windows product such as Office applications, you won't regret jumping in.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About SharePoint?

Our experts can help. 238,775 professionals have used our research on 5,955 solutions.