Microsoft 400x400

SharePoint Review
Workflows transformed our paper processes into digitized and faster processes. Document libraries lack flexibility.

Valuable Features:

The ability to create workflows.

Improvements to My Organization:

Using the workflow as an example, it has helped to transform the conventional paperwork processes into digitized and faster processes.

Room for Improvement:

Document libraries. At the moment, they still lack the flexibility you get in conventional Windows file systems. However, it has lots of features that make it a good replacement.

Use of Solution:

I have used SharePoint for two years.

Stability Issues:

The fact that it relies on the Internet and runs in a browser means it is bound to have performance issues.

Scalability Issues:

I didn't encounter any issues with scalability. What I do know is that, when this is required, you will need the right skilled IT specialist to make the change. Often the right skilled specialists are not easy to find.

Microsoft provides both online and phone support. Phone support depends on the plan you are subscribed to.

Previous Solutions:

We did not have a previous solution.

Initial Setup:

The initial setup is a simple process. However, planning requires more time in order to gather user requirements.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

Setup an initial trial account with a pilot group to ascertain what is best for your environment.

Other Solutions Considered:

We didn’t look at other options.

Other Advice:

If your users are already familiar with an existing Windows product such as Office applications, you won't regret jumping in.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About SharePoint?

Our experts can help. 209,368 professionals have used our research on 5,561 solutions.