ShoreTel Mobility Review

Easy, affordable, proven solutions

Valuable Features

Ease of use, setup and mobility

Improvements to My Organization

It has made us a lot more flexible when it comes to work space, expandability and more.

ShoreTel Sky offers a reliable, flexible and cost efficient solution for any size business that needs a quality phone system. The phones are easy to use and easy to setup, even my most "technologically challenged" employees can setup their phone with ease. The support is out of this world and the entire team has been nothing but professional. We wanted to move to a more "virtual" work environment and we could not do that with the crippling limitations of our XO/Talkswitch system. We scoured the options until we discovered ShoreTel Sky. Not only did they deliver everything they promised (and more) they did so in a time crunch and with no complaints. ShoreTel Sky is an integral part of our team now, I know that as a manager I can rely on them to handle support cases without my "approval" or intervention.We live and breathe SalesForce and being able to integrate our phone system into our CRM solution has been absolutely vital to our continued success. My team can track calls, makes notes on accounts and more without ever leaving the screen. Being able to manage their phones, their call routings and voicemails from anywhere in the world is a major asset for an on the go workforce. I am extremely pleased with the product and service I have received so far and I look forward to seeing what they come up with next.

Use of Solution

Since 2012

10 out of 10

10 out of 10

Yes we tried a number of premise based and cloud based solutions

Very simple and fast