Signavio Process Manager Review

Helped us to understand the complex processes and procedures to make problems transparent

What is our primary use case?

We use Signavio for group-wide digital transformation and standardization. As the largest private hospital group in Switzerland, we are dependent on keeping pace with digitalization and new business models. Signavio helps us to absorb the complexity and to create effective solutions. the planning and deployment of RPA is also supported and simplified. A deeper understanding of the correlations can be achieved with the consistent use of Signavio and process modeling. This is necessary to continuously offer customer-centered services and products in the existing VUCA world.

How has it helped my organization?

Signavio has helped us to understand the complex processes and procedures and to make problems transparent. the consequent approach of process modeling and conception helps the company to increase the digital transformation and operational excellence. The conceptual work in the field of digitization and IT-alignment has improved extremely and the quality has increased, which in turn leads to cost savings and time reduction. This in turn leads to a process-oriented approach to thinking about the whole company.

What is most valuable?

As a business transformation suite, Signavio offers a number of integrated helpful tools. The Process Modeler helps with the conceptual work, but is directly integrated with the components of the Workflow Accelerator (Automation) and the Process Intelligence (Mining). This makes Signavio an indispensable service package. The Workflow Accelerator helps to quickly and easily improve efficiency and automation without the need to customize expensive ERP systems. Process Intelligence helps to get deeper insights of process behaviour.

What needs improvement?

Signavio already offers a wonderful range of functions. If variant management and customer journeys are optimized, Signavio can definitely bask in the glory of BPM tools.
We also see optimization potential in the management of licenses, e.g. no named users but rather floating licenses and integration into the company's active directory. Especially in the area of workflow accelerators, where processes are automated and users are only involved on a monthly basis, named user licenses to become extremely expensive.

I've known Signavio for over five years.

It's always running. I've never major problems regarding availability or stability.

Scalability was one of our main criteria in the evaluation. Signavio best met this criterion.

The technical support is excellent!

We had another one in use but it didn't provide the same functionality and couldn't offer the simple scaling as Signavio does.

The initial setup was very quick and it was an easy introduction to start with the first work!

We have set everything up with our internal know-how but can confirm that there is a strong support team at Signavio.

Please check your scope of application and choose and negotiate the right pricing model

Adonis, ARIS, Bizagi, Visual Paradigm, iGraphics.

What other advice do I have?

Just have fun with a great tool!

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
More Signavio Process Manager reviews from users
...who compared it with ARIS BPM
Learn what your peers think about Signavio Process Manager. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: December 2020.
455,301 professionals have used our research since 2012.