What is our primary use case?
- Document processes as a baseline for further improvements
- Design to be processed for ERP transformation (MS Dynamics)
- Training material for new employees
- The connection between several other pieces of information (templates, work instructions, learning videos etc.) which is very helpful for employees
5 process managers designing processes
- 2000 employees with collaboration hub licences to have access to all processes
- Training videos based on processes in Signavio
- Introduction of a new ERP system based on designs to be processed
How has it helped my organization?
Employees love the intuitive nature of the collaboration hub and use it as their knowledge center. Access is very easy and the processes are intuitive.
Even people that were reserved in the beginning love this tool now. Thanks to Signavio we have taken a big step from "Why can't we continue with the processes in Word documents" to "Wow, that's amazing".
We could increase the transparency and speed for the new ERP introduction. The status and changes by the new system are now clear to everybody and it is a great tool to train the people.
What is most valuable?
- High acceptance of the Signavio Collaboration Hub by our employees (what is the highest value for us)
- Easy to use for process modeling users by drag and drop
- Modeling convention check automated based on the defined setup
- Easy access for collaboration hub users by single sign-on
- Linking different processes to each other
- Collaboration, everybody can contribute to process improvements
- Excellent deployment program
- Fast response to questions/issues
- IT feedback "fastest and easiest Single Sign On (SSO) we have done so far"
What needs improvement?
- There are some small graphical bugs, but they are addressed immediately by Signavio to their product development team.
- The Stanard process model based on best practices would be helpful. Especially if there are no processes in place already to have an outside view on best practice models.
- Document management system to mange templates, checklists, work instructions. upload is possible but no version control etc. Signavio is not a document management tool yet.
- Focus also on other big ERP solutions (not just SAP).
For how long have I used the solution?
I have been using Signavio since the beginning of 2020.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
No issues with stability (SaaS).
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
High acceptance of the Signavio Collaboration Hub by our employees (what is the highest value for us). So we use it in all legal entitites.
Also there are interfaces to other IT solutions that are helpful, e.g. EAM
How are customer service and technical support?
Support has a fast response to questions/issues.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
We used MS Word.
Implement a professional BPM tool to make processes available to everybody
How was the initial setup?
Straightforward initial setup, that was well prepared and all our questions could be answered.
What about the implementation team?
We used the SIgnavio team (Premium Deployment Program)
What was our ROI?
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
Due to COVID the deployment program took place remote via GoToMeeting. But it worked very well and the whole program was well prepared and very helpful for us. We chose the premium deployment program, which allowed us to continue with monthly Q&A sessions with Signavio. This was very helpful for us and together with the Signavio consultant, it was more like a real team-work. We really appreciate that.
Signavio is not the cheapest provider but also high value.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
We evaluated several solutions.
What other advice do I have?
Signavio is a great BPM tool with high acceptance among our employees
Which deployment model are you using for this solution?
If public cloud, private cloud, or hybrid cloud, which cloud provider do you use?
Which version of this solution are you currently using?