Signavio Process Manager Review

Easy to use and collaborate using the web-based interface that allows us to work from anywhere

What is our primary use case?

We use this product in our Integrity and Compliance Organization. The product is not rolled out throughout the whole company. When I changed my job I brought Signavio with me because I started using it in another department and thought it made a lot of sense to have it in our Compliance Management Systems Processes. It is a way of documenting and sharing the processes with the compliance community.

We haven't started the life cycle improvement because we are still working on the as-is process documentation.

We use Signavio to create our processes for digitalization and software development, also, for the improvement of the software we have. We have both, software improvement and process improvement for our compliance platform, for example.

How has it helped my organization?

We don't cover the use of business transformation. In our area, we work in the way of the process documentation and the sharing of the information with the Collaboration Hub, but in another department, they use, for example, Workflow Accelerator for the cloud migration and the transformation process.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that this is a 100%, web-based software as a service solution. This was the reason we chose Signavio. We are working in different countries, so we need a product that is easily accessible from everywhere and is easy to use, especially in collaboration for all users. It can't be complicated.

For me, it's really easy to use this product, and it helps to model processes and to comment on them.

I love the collaboration function, especially the option to invite people who don't have any users on the licenses. This is beneficial to use and work on processes and model processes.

What needs improvement?

The user administration, the user-group administration, and the license models need improvement.

In discussions with other departments or people, a problem that I always have is the license models. They are called licenses.

This solution is stable. We have not had any issues or bad experiences, and also the support is very good. If we had an issue they would help resolve it.

This solution is scalable. It has increased from when we started with only two licenses for our department, to now having three more departments with ten licenses throughout our company.

The Signavio technical support is very good.

The initial setup is straightforward. You can set it up in the way that you want if you know it.

Not everyone should set it up on their own. If you have your administrators and people who know the system then they can set it up the way that you want.

Also, you have the support available from Signavio.

Signavio is not a strategic investment in the company. It's more for us and improving our work environment. It's a tool used to assist us in the documentation, knowing what to do and in the sharing of information. These are the benefits that this solution provides.

It's not an investment in the monetary sense, but the investment is to have a tool that we can use to become better in our process and especially in finding software. For example, when you know your processes, you know what you want then it's easier to look for different software to suits your needs.

I know other models, that have concurrent licenses, and I love it. It would be easier to promote it in this way.

When I was looking for a new product, I had a difficult time finding a solution that covered one hundred percent of the service. Also, it was a challenge to find a good configuration, mostly in the customization, which costs money when you want to set it up in your own way.

Signavio was really flexible and very customer-minded, and this is what I really liked.

It is so easy to use, with good support.

There may be other solutions that have more functionalities, but for me, this is not what I was looking for. I wanted to have a product where I knew what I was purchasing, I didn't need extra features adding to the cost.

What other advice do I have?

We haven't used the process intelligence function.

I don't use all of the functionalities, but with what I have used, I would say that it's a product that I like to work with. There are some small points that I would change or think that could be better, but they are minor.

Private Cloud