Signavio Process Manager Review

A powerful tool that is completely customizable

What is our primary use case?

We are using Signavio to design our processes.

How has it helped my organization?

At the moment, we are at a low level for our processes, but this is a powerful tool for our company to help get more in touch with all of our processes.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that you can customize it completely with all of the attributes that you need. You can build it the way you need it.

It is really easy to use and design models.

What needs improvement?

We would like a better way to give users the correct permissions for processes, whether to view or design. At the moment, we have to click on every account and assign the permissions based on what they need to see.

Better documentation to explain the functionality would assist us with increasing the adoption in other departments within our organization.

I have been working with Signavio Process Manager for about six months and the company began using it about a year and a half ago.

We have had no problems with respect to stability.

This solution is scalable. We have about thirty designer licenses and we continually need more because we are going into the business units and encouraging its use. I would like them to design, as well.

For viewing processes, we currently have about one hundred licenses, but we plan to expand this to about one thousand.

What other advice do I have?