Signavio Process Manager Review

A complete package that is highly usable and has good technical support

What is our primary use case?

We use Signavio for process modeling, design, and analysis.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is usability.

The biggest benefit of using this business transformation suite is the combination of all of the modules. There are many components like process intelligence, modeling, designing, and presentation.

What needs improvement?

The licensing model could be better.

I have been using the Signavio Process Manager for many years. In this company, I have used it for two years and in other companies, I have used it for between three and five.

This is a very scalable solution. Since it is cloud-based, you just have to deploy the link that gives access to it. We use it in 18 different locations in Switzerland and it is no problem to deploy it anywhere, at any location.

We have about 13,000 users.

We are very happy with the technical support. They are fast and the team is competent.

This is a SaaS solution and it was easy to set up.

What other advice do I have?

Signavio has a customer board that has input with respect to future feature developments. This is something that helps move the product forward.

This is one of the best solutions and it is easy to implement. When you are deploying to more than 10,000 users, the usability has to be very high. We are happy with the product and I would definitely recommend it.

That said, I think that the licensing could be improved.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
More Signavio Process Manager reviews from users