On a scale from 1-5 (1=worst, 5=best), how would you rate this product overall compared to similar products?
- Hard to answer because I have little experience with other products. The ability to deal with large volumes of data is excellent, and is very valuable for us.
For how long have you used this product?
- 1.5 years.
Which features of this product are most valuable to you?
- Flexibility and ease of design of dashboards.
- Handling large data sets.
Can you give an example of how this product has improved the way your organization functions?
- SiSense has allowed us to offer a browser based business intelligence solution for our customers much faster than we could have done on our own.
What areas of this product have room for improvement?
- SiSense is lacking in richness of data analysis capabilities, particularly standard deviation, median, percentiles, and other aggregates. Mean, min, and max only take you so far.
Did you encounter any issues with deployment, stability or scalability?
- No significant problems.
Did you previously use a different solution and if so, why did you switch?
Before choosing this product, did you evaluate other options? If so, which ones?
- Yes. Tableau, Qlikview, Dundas
How would you rate the level of customer service and technical support?
- Excellent. Very responsive, and when necessary they go above and beyond what is typically expected. It was the responsiveness and eagerness to help us solve problems, along with the ability to handle large data sets, that led us to choose SiSense over other competitive offerings.
Was the initial setup straightforward or complex? In what ways?
- Very simple.
Did you implement through a vendor team or an in-house one? If through a vendor team, how would you rate their level of expertise?
- We do it all on our own.
What is your ROI on this product?
- Hard to fully quantify at this stage, but the SiSense tool has brought in a significant new capability and has opened a sales channel that was previously closed to us.
What was your original setup cost for this product and what is your day-to-day cost of using this product?
- Sorry, but we don't have that level of sophistication in our accounting.
What advice would you give to others looking into implementing this product?
- I'd suggest paying a visit to the team in Tel Aviv.