For how long have you used this product?
- 4 years
Which features of this product are most valuable to you?
- It's lightweight, good value, easy to implement and work with, easy to hookup data sources to and create dashboards.
Can you give an example of how this product has improved the way your organization functions?
- We're an agency, we used to do our client reporting in excel. With SiSense we can send them automatically generated professional reports. Right now, we use it for the more complex dashboarding projects with several data sources and serve them out through the web.
What areas of this product have room for improvement?
- In terms of visualization there is still some room for improvement. For our more demanding customers in this field we add a visulization layer.
Did you encounter any issues with deployment, stability or scalability?
- The product has become a lot more stable these past years. Currently no issues.
Did you previously use a different solution and if so, why did you switch?
- We have worked with both Qlikview and Tableau and found that for most of our customers the extra money they'd have to pay did not result in more value.
Before choosing this product, did you evaluate other options? If so, which ones?
- About 4 years ago, there were a few products in this area in this price range. In terms of functionality nothing came close.
How would you rate the level of customer service and technical support?
- The company has improved in this a lot as well. Currently no issues at all.
Was the initial setup straightforward or complex? In what ways?
- Remarkably easy. We slam it on a hosted server, use the API connections to get the data in, create other connections where there is no API and we're up and running for a customer within 2 weeks.
Did you implement through a vendor team or an in-house one? If through a vendor team, how would you rate their level of expertise?
What is your ROI on this product?
- Cannot say - we can do a lot of projects at a much lower price than our competitors, because of SiSense, so I'd say it's pretty good.
What was your original setup cost for this product and what is your day-to-day cost of using this product?
- Cannot say - but it's pretty low
What advice would you give to others looking into implementing this product?
- We have a lot of customers that are in the process to become more data driven. For the first time they see a lot of data come together and they can prove the power of data to their board without having to do huge investments in hard and software. Then after some years they will have outgrown the product but at that point they will be experienced, will know better what they need and the risk for bad investment is a lot smaller.