Sisense Review

Very good product, would recommend in the future.

Valuable Features:

It's incredibly lightweight, and very easy to work with. Implementing it and linking it with existing resources was a breeze.

Improvements to My Organization:

From what my customers have told me, regarding this product, it adds a layer of automation previously non-existent from their previous reporting service.

Deployment Issues:

Deploying it was smooth as butter, and there was little to no down time after lab testing. Pretty much had the new environment up and ready, shut the old one down and transitioned to the new one overnight.

Scalability Issues:

I haven't necessarily needed to scale past the original requirements yet, but the product seems to have potential for easy scaling to medium and large businesses.

From what little I had to talk to SiSense, their CS department was top notch and had an answer for any question I had. The reps were very knowledgeable about the product.

Initial Setup:

Surprisingly simple, to be honest. The API's included with it provide for easy access to existing data and resources, and creating custom resource links where there is no API was straightforward, not much room for error!

Implementation Team:

Implementation was done personally, but for 2-3 clients. A few cases it was simply a recommendation and it was implemented through another vendor or through a specific companies in house IT department.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

The implementation cost was substantially lower than what I've seen of the competition.

Other Advice:

Thoroughly research before you decide to implement. This meets the needs of most clients that I have offered it to, but some have outright rejected it due to lacking visualization and readouts.
2 Comments
kapilmalik1983ConsultantTOP REVIEWER

As far as product is concerned, I believe Prism may be the best for all BI tools. These days I am concerned with customer support and technical support by Vendor. Could you please share your experience with Vendor in renewing support and getting support tickets resolved?

01 December 13
Database Manager at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employeesConsultant

One of the most impressive features of prism is its browser based dashboard that can be easily customized through HTML and CSS according to the needs of organizations. It also makes it easy for the multiple users to share and collaborate with each other.

27 December 13