Sisense Review

It's more efficient than running queries in MySQL to get data and generate reports, but it lacks connections to statistical packages like R and SAS.

Valuable Features:

It has a very easy-to-use interface and we are able to create custom tables and fields that allow us do advanced analytics.

Improvements to My Organization:

We have MySQL, and we used to run queries to get data and generate reports in Excel and Google Doc. Sisense can do both in a much much faster way, which drives our reporting efficiency into another level.

Room for Improvement:

Sisense doesn't have connections with statistical packages like R, SAS, etc.

More Sisense reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Sisense, Tableau, Microsoft and others in Reporting Tools. Updated: January 2021.
455,301 professionals have used our research since 2012.
2 Comments

author avatarit_user101010 (Sales with 201-500 employees)

Hi Zhihao, Thanks for writing your review. I wanted to let you know that with the release of version 6.0, Sisense supports the integration of R functions in your formulas. You can write R code directly in the formula editor, and send fields as parameters. You can also combine R functionality with the regular functions to create advanced and tailored formulas.

author avatarit_user108030 (Sales with 201-500 employees)

As of today - Im happy to say we support R integration as well as a wide variety of built in statistical functions in our solution