Sisense Review

It's more efficient than running queries in MySQL to get data and generate reports, but it lacks connections to statistical packages like R and SAS.

Valuable Features:

It has a very easy-to-use interface and we are able to create custom tables and fields that allow us do advanced analytics.

Improvements to My Organization:

We have MySQL, and we used to run queries to get data and generate reports in Excel and Google Doc. Sisense can do both in a much much faster way, which drives our reporting efficiency into another level.

Room for Improvement:

Sisense doesn't have connections with statistical packages like R, SAS, etc.

2 Comments
Sales with 201-500 employeesVendor

Hi Zhihao, Thanks for writing your review. I wanted to let you know that with the release of version 6.0, Sisense supports the integration of R functions in your formulas. You can write R code directly in the formula editor, and send fields as parameters. You can also combine R functionality with the regular functions to create advanced and tailored formulas.

04 November 15
Sales with 201-500 employeesVendor

As of today - Im happy to say we support R integration as well as a wide variety of built in statistical functions in our solution

16 November 15