Skyhigh Review

Skyhigh's shadow IT capability and cloud risk registry are the two most helpful tools for our organization.

What is most valuable?

How has it helped my organization?

We are able to see what cloud services are being used with much more clarity than with our proxies and more importantly identify that we are using many cloud services we were not aware were even cloud services. Especially collaboration services. The cloud risk registry has been great for getting a quick and clearer understanding of the risk of proposed services that we are looking at allowing. Previously we were paying for expensive industry reports.

What needs improvement?

The Skyhigh for Google Drive interface and policy engine is a bit confusing and limited when compared against other Google Drive CASB capabilities.

We deployed the FedRAMP GovCloud version, which was not quite up to date with the mainstream version and still had some bugs to work out. Some other features are still in the works. We also found that it is important to ensure your inputs to the system are all uniform as it would have made for a more rapid deployment.

Excellent.

Excellent.

Skyhigh provided a FedRAMP solution, tokenization, a better shadow IT capability, and lower cost.

The vendor team was excellent.