Skyhigh Review

Initial setup is straightforward as their guidelines and instructions are very easy to follow

What is most valuable?

• Box API features with DLP capabilities
  • Shadow IT

How has it helped my organization?

Our organization is moving much of its non-sensitive data to Box. We needed the ability to have full visibility into what was occurring within the Box infrastructure, from Skyhigh to Box API integration.

What needs improvement?

SkyHigh has the ability to place users or groups on a ‘Watchlist’; which allows you to see certain views with these Watchlists users/groups in them. This is great when you are looking at live data but if I wanted to generate a report on "only" the watchlists.

Two and a half years.

Skyhigh has been improving their product and releasing upgrades on a consistent basis. Now, the stability and speed are greatly improved. Looking forward to their next major release.

No, since I am able to use my blue coat logs.

A 10 out of 10

A nine out of 10.

Straightforward. Guidelines and instructions are very easy to follow.

Our implementation was in-house. Since the deployment of this cloud access security broker (CASB) was rather simple, there was no need to bring in a third-party vendor.

The biggest thing to watch for is the difference in price per monitored user for the different API integrations. We currently only use the Box API, but we thought about using the Salesforce one. However, it was drastically more expensive per user. We are starting to look at the 365 monitoring since we may migrate there soon, but I have not looked at the pricing for it yet.