Skyhigh Review
We have gained a deep insight into our Shadow IT usage

What is our primary use case?

We implemented Skyhigh for Shadow IT monitoring as well as Microsoft Office 365 real-time auditing. We monitor these on a daily basis and are currently in the process of implementing policies if certain activities are done by our end users.

How has it helped my organization?

We have gained a deep insight into our Shadow IT usage as well as the different activities involved in Office 365. Without Skyhigh, we had zero visibility, but now we are aware of so much more.

What is most valuable?

The risk rating of each cloud application has been very useful. Whenever we discover a new application is use, we are able to quickly determine if this application is safe to use and whether or not we should allow our end users to be able to access it.

What needs improvement?

Though the Skyhigh Dashboard is processing large amounts of data, the speed of the Dashboard could be improved. Also, it would be nice to be able to get more advanced search functions to filter out data and quickly obtain the data that we need.

Less than one year.