Skype for Business Review

While it makes troubleshooting a little easier, our users have struggle with product adoption

What is our primary use case?

Skype for Business and PSTN Conferencing. Our users are using this add-on license to perform internal and external web and audio conferences for between two and 200 users.

What is most valuable?

We like the easy provisioning of Skype for Business Conferencing. Also, we like the tools our administrator can use to identify which calls had quality issues and why. This makes troubleshooting our user experience somewhat easier.

What needs improvement?

• We overcame the audio quality issues by asking users to use the 'Call Me' feature with their desk phone.
  • We would like to better customize our instructions within the Outlook plugin/invite, but we are unable to do so.
  • Our user base has struggled for adoption, as using Skype audio is not a very consistent experience due to the diverse networks that they are on (home office, corporate office, and branch office networks).

Less than one year.

We have been able to save money by moving our conferencing solution to Skype for Business Conferencing.