Skype for Business Review

Cut long distance costs while connecting with clients anywhere in the world

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for meetings and scheduling. Our meetings involve audio or video. These take place with outside clients at any place in the world.

How has it helped my organization?

Using this solution has helped us to cut long distance calls, as well as video services from third parties. We have the option to use this solution even for local calls.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features include video meetings with clients, scheduling multi-party meetings, and keeping track of meetings with each client.

What needs improvement?

Skype for Business is good for the PCs with higher bandwidth, but an improvement is required for low bandwidth usage.

Less than one year.

I feel that the stability of this solution is very good.

My impression is that the scalability is very good.

The technical support for this product is very good.

Previously, we used Lotus Notes Chat, but it is not as powerful as Skype for Business.

It was a little bit complex to setup, but the usage is not.

Our implementation was done thought the vendor's team, and they were knowledgeable.

Our return of investment was over a two year period.

It may be slightly costly, but the features are awesome.

We did not evaluate other products before choosing Skype for Business.

What other advice do I have?

I do not have any specific advice, other than improvement in the app is required.