SmartBear ServiceV Pro Review

Offers mock virtualization services, which enhance our company's way of integration and testing

How has it helped my organization?

Product definitely enhances our way of integration and testing.

What is most valuable?

• Helpful tooltips and self explanatory menu options.
  • Mock virtualization services and several instances of those services.

What needs improvement?

ServiceV still has some bug in the tools, such as structure of the project, integration, and combination with different tools present in the same tools, like SoapUI NG and LoadUI.

We are still deciding whether the tool can be beneficial to our system and organization.

Yes, sometimes the app hangs and kills itself during execution.

Customer service is very good and to the point.

Technical support is very thorough, well-organized, and helpful.

Setup was very straightforward, and online documentation and guidelines from the team were very helpful.

So far expected result has been beneficial to the our environment and system. However, it is still too early to talk about ROI.

Pricing is alright, however more options would be desirable for a fairly new product like ServiceV.

We have been going through several demos of other available open source and paid products, e.g.: JMeter, QuerySurge, Informatica, etc.

2.1.0
Find out what your peers are saying about SmartBear, Broadcom, Parasoft and others in Service Virtualization. Updated: June 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.