SmartBear TestComplete Mobile Review

The remapping of aliases feature is very helpful and it runs smoothly

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of the program is to remap aliases.

What is most valuable?

The features I find most valuable is the automatic remapping of aliases because it is really helpful.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see an improvement in the interface and design. It is very difficult to use the aliases on old software, which hasn't been designed for us to test out. Maybe this is more applicable to the software we tried to use it on, but I found it very difficult.

We have been using SmartBear TestComplete Mobile for a year now.

We've had some problems with crashes, but that was when we were using the previous version. Everything has been running smooth on the latest version.

I am the only user of the solution but I believe it is scalable.

I've had a few issues with testing, but it was resolved by the technical team. So I am satisfied by their technical service.

The initial setup was easy, but we had a few issues because we used an old school application.

What other advice do I have?

I will recommend this platform, but it all depends which technology the user would like to test. I would like to see a better interface in the future, so my rating for this solution is eight out of ten.