SmartBear TestComplete Review

The latest version can be used for mobile testing, but more effective object mapping for Citrix systems is needed.

What is most valuable?

Keywords-Driven frameworks and Data-Driven Testing (DDT) methodologies used for building effective frameworks.

How has it helped my organization?

The fact that the latest version can be used for mobile testing.

What needs improvement?

A more effective way in Objects Mapping for applications built on domains/platforms such as Sliverlight, and Citrix is needed.

I've used it for three years.

Technical support can be improved by being more efficient in responding to questions.

Used some other products, but this was found to be the most suited for business requirements.

The initial step was straightforward which was made by carrying out a POC and the decision was to go for this solution.

Following initial training by the vendor, the implementations are done in-house.

It is value for money, and different licensing options are available.

What other advice do I have?

Fig 1: Building of Automation Testing framework.

Fig 2: Automation Testing Results

More SmartBear TestComplete reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Eggplant Functional
1 Comment

author avatarit_user409368 (Director of Product Management at a tech vendor with 201-500 employees)

Hello, Thank you very much for your feedback! We will use it to improve TestComplete.
Could you please elaborate on what specific aspects of the application you would like us to improve as demonstrated in figure Figure 1 and Figure 2?
Regards,