SmartBear TestComplete Review

It has saved time by eliminating the need for manual testing. It's also led to the discovery of bugs that wouldn't have been found otherwise.

Valuable Features

With TestComplete, I can discover bugs faster and easier than testing manually. It eliminates the need for regression testing sessions as TestComplete can be set up to test automatically overnight against each day's build from programmers.

Improvements to My Organization

Room for Improvement

I'm completely satisfied with TestComplete 10, but looking forward to seeing what's in store for version 11!

Use of Solution

I've used it for about two years.

The initial deployment of TestComplete was difficult, but with the assistance of SmartBear technical support, I was able to get it up and running.

SmartBear's technical support is excellent. However, due to time zone differences, support can be a little slow.

Previously, testing was performed manually. TestComplete was a great solution to automate the process.

Installing TestComplete was easy, however "floating license" configuration was challenging with the use of VMs.

Implementation Team

I implemented TestComplete independently. Their "How-To" videos, forums, and support team are incredibly valuable!

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

If you have any questions about licensing, Smart Bear's staff is very helpful!