Smartech Review

Offers ​automated workflow-based campaign management.

What is most valuable?

• Automated workflow-based campaign management
  • Can be customised to your needs
  • Integration of communication modes (SMS, email, OBD, missed call, custom audience, etc.) in a single platform

How has it helped my organization?

It helped to automate campaigns and expand reach to customers; improved customer response rate, lead rate, and reduction in manual efforts.

What needs improvement?

• Reporting
  • Inbuilt analytics for more insights
  • Inbuilt predictive models for better response-based targeting
  • Customer clustering for better segmentation

I have used it for more than a year.

There were teething issues in earlier campaign migration, reporting, deep in-SMS campaign performance in the initial phase, but the issues got ironed out gradually and the solution got deployed in 25 days.

We encountered a few stability issues with the performance of SMS campaigns. Otherwise, product is quite stable.

We have not encountered issues with scalability, but the role of the Netcore back end team becomes important to ensure error-free execution.

Customer service is good, but the Netcore Smartech team should strive for improving it further. EMM customer service was far better than Smartech customer service as Smartech needs better coordination between Netcore back end teams, which needs to be improved.

Technical support is very good. They help in developing customised solutions as well with good turnaround time; always ready to find solutions to your business challenges.

We were using separate solutions for each communication mode (email, SMS, OBD, etc.), but it results in a lot of challenges in terms of response-based targeting and adds lot of manual efforts. We switched as we needed an integrated, multichannel, automated, trigger-based campaign management tool, which can not only automate campaigns but also help with lead scoring and sharing.

Initial setup was not complex; it was quite straightforward. There were a few teething issues but it got implemented in 25 days.

We worked directly with Netcore team.

We got a 30% increase in email open rates due to relevant targeting, 30% increase in overall leads, 12-15 man-hours savings per week due to automation.

Pricing is fair.

We evaluated other options but they did not have OBD as an integrated channel and were not customisable for lead scoring.

What other advice do I have?

Before evaluating any automation or campaign management tool, identify your needs and objectives, and select a tool which provides the best solution for your needs and can be implemented easily and quickly.

1 visitor found this review helpful
4 Comments
Manager User

This review is helpful...Thanks

Prasad PimpleReal UserLEADERBOARD

Hi Robin, Good to know that review was helpful.

Manager User

If not too much to ask, pls let me know the Cons of the tool too?

Prasad PimpleReal UserLEADERBOARD

Hi. Pros or cons depend upon your objectives or expectations from the tool. I might find few cons in the solution basis my objectives/needs but it won't be relevant to you. From my perspective, there is scope of improvement in reporting of integrated campaign performance, A/B testing, analytics etc.

01 May 17