SnapLogic Review

Provides integration capabilities. Builds prototypes and MVPs.

What is most valuable?

• Fast deployment
  • Very flexible integration capabilities
  • An important tool for building prototypes and MVPs than can seamlessly turn into production jobs
  • Easy automation of interdependent data workflows

How has it helped my organization?

• My teams can connect to new partners and data sources in hours, not days.
  • We complete more work and integrate faster, allowing us to prove ROI quicker on new ideas.
  • Provides independence from other support teams, where my work may not be a priority.
  • Has created a tool to answer “what if” questions quickly.
  • Faster design of new products.

What needs improvement?

Connecting to data behind enterprise firewalls has been tricky, but for reasons that SnapLogic cannot always control.

I have used SnapLogic for three years.

We have had above 99% uptime over the three year span.

There have been no scalability issues.

Support is A+. The support has been a key reason why we continue to use SnapLogic.

We have several internal tools to accomplish what SnapLogic provides. They range in maturity and usefulness, but ultimately they all have trouble with one piece of the puzzle. In terms of connecting to our many third-parties, for example, SnapLogic was the most flexible and provides the fastest path to production.

The setup is seamless. It just involves a few phone calls and some training. The interface can take a few hours to get comfortable with. While the GUI looks simple, proactive technical problem solvers are needed to really shine.

They have pricing/usage tiers that are easy to move up or down. Forecasting use was not something I spent time on.

I evaluated MuleSoft, Informatica, and internally built tools.

What other advice do I have?

If you have real issues to solve, simply get started. The time to observe SnapLogic’s ability to solve your problems will be equal or less than doing traditional vendor vetting/investigations.

1 visitor found this review helpful
2 Comments
author avatarPatrickCiPaaS

As I just start my role at SnapLogic, it's great to hear from real users about how well the solution works.

author avatarBadrishShanbhag

Hello,

My name is Badrish, I am working as a Technology Architect in the Integration practice, Cognizant Technology Solutions US Corp.

Currently I am in process of studying different industry leading iPaaS products and making a comparative analysis so that we could recommend a right product stack to our customers

I have been going through SnapLogic public /social blogs and have registered myself for a trial account so that I get more familiar with some handson exercises

Meanwhile I do have following questions on SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud

1) What are the different subscription models SnaplLogic offer? Is the information in the link correct? https://www.g2crowd.com/products/snaplogic/pricing

2) If the answer in above link is right, can you please elaborate? What defines a Mid Market & Enterprise -a) Scalability factors? b) Access to number of snaps? c) Snap capabilities? d) Number of transactions?

3) I understand Snaplex is the data processing engine of the SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform. Do customers have flexibility to deploy any number of Snaplexes (Cloud/Ground)? What is the cost factor associated? Does it rely on AWS infrastructure and customers need to any additional cost for AWS?

Curious to hear from you. Thanks in Advance!

Regards,