SoapUI Pro Review

Flexible, with great API speed and offers very good integration capabilities

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for automatic testing and API testing.

What is most valuable?

The solution is extremely flexible.

The API speed is quite good.

The solution offers excellent integration capabilities.

What needs improvement?

Stability has been an issue for us. It needs to be looked at and made a bit better.

The load testing performance needs to be adjusted. It could work much more effectively, in my opinion.

They should work on the pricing of the solution. Right now, we find it to be overly expensive.

I've been using the solution for five years at this point.

The stability isn't actually that great, especially in relation to libraries.

We've been satisfied with the scalability. It's able to expand if we need it to. We're considering increasing our usage as well, so we're looking forward to its capabilities in that respect.

The technical support that we get with the solution is quite good. We've been satisfied with it so far.

The pricing of the solution is quite high. Those who want to use the solution should just be aware that it does come with a bigger price tag.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a customer. We don't have a special relationship with the company in any way.

The solution is quite good. I'd rate it overall an eight on a scale of ten.

I'd recommended it. One of the main things that's great is the excellent integration into the DevOps tool-chain and the reuse of code between SoapUI and LoadUI.

More SoapUI Pro reviews from users