SoapUI Pro Review

Easy to use solution for API testing with lots of support online, but the automation needs improvement

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is for API testing.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are that it is user-friendly, it's easy to use and easy to teach to others. Also, it has direct access support, which doesn't have any competition.

What needs improvement?

The automation needs improvement. We tried automation but it's not easy to integrate with the synching and some of the mission tools that we use for automated testing of APIs. That is the main section that we use and it needs to improve a lot.

They could include extra trial sessions with the extended license for critical types because they have trial versions that are provided for one month. For corporate companies, it is not enough time to explore and access it and give feedback on whether they are proceeding with it or not. They should include a trial session for at least three months. That would be very good.

In the next release, I would like integration with other tools to support software development, for example, Go! Zilla for defect management, so that I am able to test it, connect it, and trace it back to my requirement and log my defects seamlessly.

I would like seamless connectivity with other software development tools.

We have been using this solution for a long time now, about four years.

This solution is very stable. We have not had any downtime whatsoever in the last few years that we have been using it.

Since we have been using SoapUI Pro, we have not required technical support because it is an easy-to-use tool.

There is a lot of support online and it is quite simple and direct.

The initial setup was simple and straightforward. It took a short time to deploy.

The cost is not that bad.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. You should proceed and know that communication is very easy to use, and it's user-friendly.

There is a lot of support online.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

More SoapUI Pro reviews from users