SolarWinds MSP Manager Review

Real-time reporting helps determine when the network infrastructure needs review

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is for network monitoring.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution allows our organization to determine when the capacity of the network has to be reviewed, and/or increased.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the real-time reporting of network utilization.

What needs improvement?

There are too many products out there. What I would like to see is a simplified solution that is packaged better, where you can easily implement or turn on the functionality that you need.

This solution is very stable.

We have no problems with the scalability of this solution.

My team has probably used technical support, but I have not needed to.

The initial setup for this solution was straightforward. Although there are many different packages to choose from, it is probably one of the easiest ones to install.

We are not concerned specifically with determining ROI. It's serving the purpose that we bought it for. As far as we're concerned, we're happy.

I was not involved in the purchase, but I know that they only looked at SolarWinds for this solution.

What other advice do I have?

This is a premier product and it has been around for a long time.

My advice is to make sure you know what you want to track. Make sure that you're buying the right component for what your requirement is. Don't get scared of the price tag because it's definitely worth it.

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.